Home LOCAL NEWS BREAKING: Early Morning Fire Guts Popular VK Bar in Ughelli (Video)

BREAKING: Early Morning Fire Guts Popular VK Bar in Ughelli (Video)


Early Morning Fire Guts Popular VK Bar in Ughelli; Valuable Properties Burnt, No Lives Lost

An early morning fire that occurred around 3am on Monday has razed down popular VK Bar in Afiesere, Ughelli.

Focus Naija can report that the fire burnt all their valuables including three generators and two deep freezers but there was no lives lost.

According to reports gathered, although the current was over full when the girls switched over after evening sales, there was no sign that the inferno started from the control switch.

An eyewitness who is a sister to the owner of the bar noted that there could have been severe damages if the gas cylinder inside the burnt caravan had exploded due to the inferno.

She said; “It was my sister’s bar and nothing was recovered. The current was over full and the girls only switch to light after they have closed from evening sales.

“But with some observation the fire was not from the control switch. The fire started from where there wasn’t an electric.

“The luck we had was the gas cylinder inside the caravan that was burnt down. The gas did not explode.

As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the fire could not be ascertained as they counted their losses.


Watch the video below;


Previous articleHead usher and Pastor’s PA allegedly defile church boy in Kwale. Give him infection (video)
Next articleEXCLUSIVE: 10-year-old Girl, Victory Subjected To Hot Knife Torture By Aunty Who She Does POS For In Lagos (Graphic Video)
Seasoned Blogger and Media Personnel.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.