Man Falls From High Voltage Overhead Power Line After Being Electrocuted & Survives (Video)
This is the horrifying moment a man was thrown into the air 100ft above the ground after he was electrocuted by a high voltage power line.
The man had a miraculous escape after he was hit with more than 30,000 volts when he climbed the electricity pylon.
Despite falling more than 100ft to the ground, he managed to walk away and appeared to be ‘relatively’ unscathed.
Footage of the man after his dramatic fall shows him in shock and struggling to catch his breath, but conscious and with no broken bones.
Watch the video below;
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on